mayday

I don't know if anyone ever reads this blog again. Well, it does feel good sometimes reading back old memories...reading those posts really take you back down memory lane as if you relive those moments again.

I don't really know how to tell this to anyone; all along there's a constant reminder in my head that I am actually not truly happy. With results showing crap, heavy workload sometimes I really don't know where to vent it all out. All this while I really wish I could go back home and shut the world behind me, not hear a thing. Sit back and actually BREATHE.

This time I feel that this is hard-cold reality in my face rather than an episode of drama. Wish I can just be honest and say "I'm not really ok...can you give me a hug?" I've been burying this feeling deep down and I just hope I can suppress it down til the storm gets over.

1 comments:

terri@adailyobsession said...

* big bear hugs*--after the storm there'll be sunshine. trite as it sounds, it's true:) cheer up.