I'm still alive and kicking

Hello, world. Testing, testing, one two three...can you hear me?

After a long comma (in writing, not my physical health), i believe it's time to resuscitate my love for writing(craps) again.

Long story short, life has proved to be easier and tougher along the way...the path that I trod on is now smoother but proves to be pretty slippery too. One *oops* and you'll fall. Hard.

As for writing or rather typing,the inspiration or actually, the skill that's necessary to compose a post has definitely slumped altogether...in fact, came to a total full stop. But then again, we all need to start somewhere don't we? So then again, life goes on from...here? Actually I'm still living my life the best I can. Only I didn't write them into words and post them into the web.

Well, more to pour out with plenty of useless facts to flog your brain with lame, over exaggerated remarks.

Don't say I didn't warn you of bad posts from here. That's all folks!

0 comments: