Battle jitters

I've never really experienced a real weather storm before like(God forbid) a hurricane, twister or cyclone.

But I'm pretty sure that I can actually feel as what the world calls as the calm before the storm.

Oh ya, baby...blow my hair dry.

No amount of training can ever prepare me for what battle is about to pour out tomorrow. Only God knows how many demons shall be exorcised in 6-hours lab tomorrow. Pure sadism that could potentially make u cry or laugh or both at the same time. Of which only tomorrow shall tell.

Yes, lab practical's tomorrow. Forgive me if I've been too deep into pharmacy but that's life for me at this time. So what if I lose the sense of the real world when there's a battle that holds the potential to rob off the remnant of my sanity and bliss that's holding me from falling apart?

Well, at least I prepared more this time for what's ahead. Armor, check. Helmet, check. Crossbow, check. When all else fails, at least I got the consolation that I tried my best and pat myself on my wounded sore back.

0 comments: