Who can say where the heart chose? Only time.

As always, academic year starts with a brand new hype and motivation. Energetic and eager, only this time with the intuition that hell's about to break loose anytime but the magnitude of it, i'm not too sure. Thus, I'm more prepared but at the same time, I'm less.

Feels exactly like climbing up the roller coaster, with breath held tight anticipating and dreading at the same time for the plunge.

By the way, I just read the old posts. It's just unbelievable it was the same person wrote the exactly opposite to what she sees today. Or at least at a very different angle. Looking back, I'm pretty certain that time certainly does heal, or at least allows wound to heal. How fast things change altogether.

Well, I guess to turn a coin you have to flip it and no matter how hard u blow, you'll never get to flip it around. And I learnt that acceptance does not come easily, sometimes it takes hard work and patience aplenty to sink in reality and replace dreams that only exist in perfect world.

I think 'tis time I prepare for the storm rather than stand and watch for it.

0 comments: