can u hear me

The only place I can say my thoughts without worrying the possibility of hurting anyone's feelings. Or hearing. So here goes.

This whole long distance relationship thing. All I ever need is to hold on til we meet again. Reset button. In fact a lot like an aspirin after a long headache. Honestly, I don't know how long will I be able to hold on. Either way everyone's going to get hurt. Either way healing is necessary. Lately there's been too much of this.

I wish you could hear the voice deep in me. I love you but why do I feel like I'm drowning? I can't imagine my life without you but why does being with you suffocates? I'm tired of deciding what to do...this time can you decide instead?

2 comments:

Lilih Sia said...

Numb yourself with all the workload for the time being and ask yourself again later, whether you want to keep holding on.

rebecca yeo said...

haha. u always say the right things. i guess my weakness is unable to resist seeing him...exams coming soon...gambade!!!