Finding My Yahkid

True...the last few days were rough and turbulent. In those moments when you are not ready to listen to advice, actually those are the time you needed the most. Came across to a podcast by a pastor and it gave a lot of fresh insight to my relationship.

Of course I can't blindly make a decision based on a guy speaking but slowly I can see the direction of path going towards. For now, rather than focusing or fantasizing the ideal of the relationship I should focus on being independent or a wholesome person. Perhaps the mistake was viewing my partner as the other half to fulfil my lack in my life but the truth was being with a partner is not about finding someone to fill our needs. So before committing 100% to this relationship, the wisest choice is to allow the dough to set before baking it. Right now, I would want to look for my yahkid. In greek it means to be wholesome as an individual and find my footing in this world as an individual.

And the part of looking for a suitable partner? Perhaps one day soon I'll be able to decide the best. Let's not rush into a decision, we'll see and time shall tell. =)

0 comments: