Life has many surprising turns

Story of my life. Met a nice orang putih on train. He seemed really interested...even asked me out for coffee. Syok right? After that it's as though I'm a plaque. Must have screwed up somewhere. Fine, it's just a train ride and we're from different places. Apalah. Better if I have not known him at all. How confusing.

Anyway, all along I've stayed devoted and loyal to my boyfriend. However this time there was a temptation to pursue further especially with all the turbulence and turmoil. However after giving another thought, perhaps it was after all the thrill of being wanted and the possibility of escaping my life and start afresh again.

Funny how minds can change so quickly. Just a moment ago I was determined to find my yahkid and now I'm so heavily distracted. Such fragile is the human mind. This time I would like to start right, fix my life rather than abandoning and escape from it. Time to turn my life around.

0 comments: