Left Only Ashes

I thank all those who have killed all my passion that I have love for my education.

Heartiest congratulations, all my offers are expiring while some are already way off dead, especially the offers to study medicine. The only hope that I clung to is now completely broken, I have no way left to pursue my dreams in studying medicine. As for the rest of the offers, they are just waiting to evaporate up and vanish into thin air and never be heard of again. I vow that I will never look back and even think of them. Whatever decision I make in the future, don't come up to me and ask why the path of my life have lead on to the way that you do not fashion into. I don't care, just as how no one cares.

I thank further to all those who have attempted to murder the love that I have in writing.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. You can take me off from writing but you can never take away writing from me. So as long as I breathe, I shall write whenever I feel compelled to. Right now all I have is hatred and despair. If you do not find my words fit to your taste, LEAVE. I do not write as to please anybody's heart nor do I write as to polish anyone's shoes.

I thank the most to those who left me out in solitude, not giving out help when I already asked and begged for. When your time comes, I shall give you a better taste than of mine today.

My most thankful gratitude goes to the hypocrites who resuscitate my dying hopes and eventually left them out to die; those who give life back to my dreams and eventually only to let me see them wither away before my very own eyes.

Everything's burnt; my passion, my hopes, my dreams, my spirit, my heart. All the purpose of my existence have ceased. I now live as everyone's string puppet, directed to wherever people desires me to. Someday soon I'll cut off my strings and you'll see.

0 comments: