All I Need Is Time, A Moment That Is Mine

I used to think, I had the anwers to everything. Somehow now I know, life doesn't always go my way. It feels like I'm caught in the middle and that's when I realised that I'm not a girl, not yet a woman.

This song, it tells all. Maybe the people around me think that I'm not mature, not ripe enough to face the world. Really, there is no need to protect me for it's the time that I learn things on my own; because at the the end of the rope we'll come to realisation point that ignorance and isolation from reality is not the solution to any problems.

All I need is some more time and the pace of my own while I'm in between a girl and a woman. Meanwhile, please accept me as I am.

1 comments:

Annabelle Sinda said...

hi Rebecca YEO...why cant i view your other posts??deleted?and why never update anymore...