To err is human...

Forgetting, in the eyes of my boss is The Deadly Sin of the office. I'm serious. When I was asked illogical and redundant questions, if I have no recollection of any Greek that he was speaking, his reaction would be as if I just tossed gold nuggets out of the window. His gold nuggets. Maybe his reaction wasn't that bad, it's worse.

I know there's an idiom bout forgetting but I forgot the exact sentence. Oops. Anyway, don't we all make mistakes? At least it wasn't done in definite intention such as stealing, robbing or setting the office on fire out of vengeance.

My boss would tell everyone to bookmark everything for me just so that I will remember while stressing, "She's forgetful". At least others, when they want me to remember something they'll tell out loud and clear to me whereas most that he does is stammer "ah...ah, erm...." at the front of every sentence. Who would remember exactly what would you want to say when all the inputs are only umms and ahs? Its already a struggle to process through the jungle of ums and ahs to finally get to see big idea tree. If there is standard for entry to compete in Hitz.fm's YES, NO, UMM, AH game, he is sure disqualified.

ENCIK, MACAMLAH SAYA SUKA SANGAT LUPA. (Which means as if I like to forget).
Go and hire an Einstein or a historian then.

Never mind. To err is human, indeed that's true but let's not forget that to forgive, divine. Let's put it behind. Forgive and forget.

Right. I am still so going to resign by next month.

0 comments: